This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by José Arcos 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: José Arcos.

Author Posts
May 7, 2018 at 8:33 am #2005632

Bo

I have a shop in three languages: swedish, norwegian and danish. The original language is swedish. After translating the shop to norwegian there is a problem on some swedish products with variations. When I want to select an attribute all the attributes are missing and I cannot select any variations which means I cannot add the product in my cart. When I update the product the problem is gone and the attributes are there again. But now, all of a sudden the problem is back and I don't know why. It is a frustrating problem because it appears so randomy and when I think it is solved it suddenly comes back again.

May 8, 2018 at 10:11 am #2027581

José Arcos

Hello, thank you for contact us. I will try to do my best to help you.

I would suggest you update to the latest version of WooCommerce, WPML and WPML add-ons like WooCommerce Multilingual. Also, you can find an easy way to synchronize attributes going to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Attributes tab, and then clicking on Synchronize attributes and update product variations button.

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further details.

Have a good day.

May 8, 2018 at 1:37 pm #2031812

Bo

Hello! I would like to wait with updating for a while. I have used the synchronize function but it does not work. On some attributes it gets stuck in the process.

May 10, 2018 at 8:30 am #2067546

José Arcos

Hello again, in order to keep debugging we need to update the plugins. One thing that you can do is install your site in a staging server or even in your local computer, update there, and check if everything works fine. You can use the Duplicator plugin to get a full copy of your site.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with attributes’ is closed to new replies.