This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 10:50 am #4362029

michelangeloF

Good morning!
We talked before about an issue https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problem-with-blog-sidebar/?fbclid=IwAR0apx3A0fIyjolEvd9wWfezMlpWDIXbAWTQhIFeiEjJtjRTj3aU0w6HgCk but it's not solved.

Starting form the page hidden link, where you still can see that the tag collection for the blog is not working, I meticulously followed your instruction on a new test environment (hidden link) where I have reproduced the landscape and the error in the blog section.

At first I upgraded WPML to its latest version but without good results. Then I upgraded all the WordPress plugins and core to the latest version, but nothing has changed, then I switched off all the plugins just keeping WPML and the Theme alive, but I'm still facing the error.

I'm asking for your support, the best should be giving you an access for the test environment where you could try whatever you think is needed. Once the solution has been found, I would be glad to apply it in the real environment. If needed I could even provide a user for ftp test system.

Best regards.
Alice

August 8, 2019 at 11:01 am #4362095

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I can see the sidebar showing those links properly, can you explain the problem a bit more? so I can better understand.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 8, 2019 at 11:05 am #4362107

michelangeloF

Hi! Thanks for the support.
I'll try to be clear.
If I click on, for example, June 2019 on the screenshot number 1, I'll get screenshot number 2 instead of the archive of articles...

August 9, 2019 at 9:23 am #4368961

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

This seems unusual, To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with blog sidebar’ is closed to new replies.