This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 1:22 am #3762855

georgiB-2

Hello,
We build a site where we use Woocommerce and all the necessary plug-ins for its translation. The site is still under construction and is locked but if you want we can add your ip address. We have a problem with calculating the currencies. We use 2 currencies, and when you change the currencies, the amount remains the same. Can there a little help on how to push so the currencies convert?

Greetings

May 8, 2019 at 9:25 am #3765001

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try to deactivate all non-related WPML plugins except WooCommerce plugin, switch theme to TwentySixteen, does the issue still persist or not?

NOTE:
+ Please backup your site completely before doing this test.

Also, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

/*enable debugging*/
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

- Add it above the line

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ 

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log using FTP, then edit/view the content of the file. Do you see any php errors related to WPML?

Please let me know your results. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 8, 2019 at 12:14 pm #3766487

georgiB-2

Hello,
I have fulfilled all the requirements, however, the problem remains. The currency is still not converting. If you provide me with the Ip I can add it to the site to see it and then I can give you access as you only need to tell the site access or the ftp access you will need.
Greetings

May 9, 2019 at 3:52 am #3772845

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

I would like to request temporary access (/wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. Your next reply will be set to private.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally to continue debugging and escalate if necessary. For this I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Please confirm if this okay with you.

Our Debugging Procedures
I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to BACKUP the site before providing us access.

Privacy and Security Policy
We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 10, 2019 at 7:02 am #3781799

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to access your site through FTP but I can only see .ftpquota file. My public ip is '112.211.245.250'

Could please help me get access?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 10, 2019 at 7:20 am #3781921

georgiB-2

Hello,
I made minor changes and now you have to log in. I also added your IP address to the site and you can now access it.
Greetings and apologize for the inconvenience.

May 10, 2019 at 9:04 am #3782451

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for checking. I tried to login to your site but I got this error: Please see attached image.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 10, 2019 at 9:26 am #3782757

georgiB-2

Hello,
Yes, and the same problem appeared before. I just deleted wp - admin and then I already logged in. If you notice any other problems, please let me know if I want to contact the developer of the topic.
Greetings

May 11, 2019 at 12:22 am #3788263

georgiB-2

Hello,
The problem with the site entrance has been removed and you can log in without any problems.
Greetings

May 13, 2019 at 3:44 am #3794751

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

I have successfully created a duplicator package. I will download a copy and try deploy it on my local machine. Then I will continue debugging your site on my test environment and will give you feedback when I got some results.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 13, 2019 at 4:40 am #3795131

Dennis
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for waiting.

After some tests, and this seems to be a compatibility issue with your WP Crowdfunding plugin. Your plugin is currently not listed as among WPML compatible plugins.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility

Not being on this list does not mean that it is not compatible it just means that our compatibility team hasn't tested it yet.

To confirm this, we have to reproduce the issue on a clean install so I have created a test site for you. You can now access it using the link below.

hidden link

Could you please upload your plugin, if possible try to replicate the issue. You do not have to recreate your site, just install the minimum necessary to reproduce the problem.

Please let me know once done so I can go and check. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with calculating the currencies’ is closed to new replies.