This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.71 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mohammed.

Author Posts
December 7, 2015 at 11:20 am #762572

nicolaC-4

Hi there,
I have a problem with the event calendar plugin.
Before installing WPML, the date's format of my event was correct. In my site (italian primary language) I saw day and after month.
After installing WPML and translating an event in english, i see wrongly my date's formate. In Italian now I see month and, after month, the day.
The event calendar settings are correct.
See these screenshots

hidden link
hidden link
How can i solve?
Best regards

here you are my DEBUG INFO

December 8, 2015 at 11:26 am #763448

Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Hello Nicola,

I see that you are using an old WPML version. Please update WPML and its add-ons to the latest versions.

Please look for the date string in the string translation module WPML > String Translation and translate it to fit your needs.

if you didn't find it , Please do the following:
- Go to WPML > String Translation
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Translate texts in admin screens »"
- Look for the string you want to translate (It may be hidden under a combined group of strings)
- So, if you saw (+) icons, Click on them.
- If you found the string you want to translate, Check the check-box beside it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click apply
- Go to WPML > String Translation
- Search for the string and translate it.

Thanks.