This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 11, 2019 at 3:09 am #3180651

ansonC

Dear support:

I did follow your instruction to edit the translation management content for the Global section I created. however, it's not displaying correctly in the page. The original English design INFO BOX is gone.

please watch my video explanation:
hidden link

Please let me know the solution for this.

Thank you so much!

February 12, 2019 at 8:15 am #3187054

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

The steps you are following is correct. Please check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/elementor/#translate-global-widgets

Does it happen with all the Global Widget or only with the one you have shown in the screencast?

Please upgrade to the latest version of Elementor after a site backup. Then update the Global Widget and its translation(just resave to refresh the translation settings) and make sure the issue is existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with elementor Global section template’ is closed to new replies.