This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.83 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm

jean-baptistea

I have different image on product in french and in english for example :
hidden link
this product don't have the same image than this one which is the translation of product above
hidden link
Can you help me i've a lot of other product with the same problem

July 9, 2019 at 8:43 pm #4174325

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

if you go to the products default language and click edit then switch to the secondary language using the language switcher in the top header this will allow you to remain in the page builder view

scrolling down you can see that the featured image is set as the blue pillow but in the Translation Editor it shows the correct image

have you ran the WPML Media steps within WPML->Settings->WPML Media , bottom of the page.

you can also try running the Woocommerce =>Woocommerce Multilingual->Troubleshooting
steps to sync the images but i recommend running the WPML Media steps first within the Settings area

if the above do not resolve the issue , i recommend manually fixing the media using the first option to remain in the page builder and change the featured image and then let me know if you can replicate this issue with a new product

July 10, 2019 at 9:26 am #4177751

jean-baptistea

Hi
WPML media didnt fix, same for woo multi, so i've to do it manually each time ??? Weird things its that some product are working and others sometimes not !
Any other solutions ?

July 11, 2019 at 12:38 am #4184921

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

This could of possibly happened due to the WPML Media settings within WPML->Settings not have been run properly for some of the media

now after running these options are you able to reproduce the issue with some new products ?

what are your results if you create some sample test products with featured images ? i have tried reproducing the issue locally but i was not able to , if you can still reproduce the issue please let me know the steps i need to follow to further test this issue

if it does not reproduce i believe it should be fixed now after running the WPML Media settings.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with image beetween Fr an En’ is closed to new replies.