Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 5, 2019 at 11:27 am #4340077

yazanA-2

Hello
We are facing a problem in ( Klaran checkout ) with wpml only with Arabic language.
When proceeding to finish the order and choosing Klarna checkout ,the site stops responding suddenly, you may thankfully have a look at the problem here : hidden link

August 5, 2019 at 3:44 pm #4341727

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- When I followed the steps you described I can see that there are many errors in the Javascript console of the browser which might be causing this issue. Specially this error:
"Error: Cannot set user agent for iframe with location different to this page"

I kindly ask you to contact the authors of this plugin (Klaran) and let them know about this issue. This will help us to isolate its cause.

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

August 6, 2019 at 11:53 pm #4350811

yazanA-2

thank you Carlos , you have now debug information , i am waiting for you

August 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm #4355569

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you for providing the debug information of the site.

Could you tell me if you contacted the theme's authors and let them know about this issue?

Regards,
Carlos

August 8, 2019 at 10:48 am #4362023

yazanA-2

Hallo , no i didn,t contacted the theme's authors
Regards

August 8, 2019 at 11:08 am #4362169

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Please contact the plugin's authors and explain them them this issue. According to their answer we will be able to escalate this ticket to our compatibility team or not.

Also, I kindly ask you to provide contact information of the authors too.

Best regards,
Carlos

August 9, 2019 at 7:10 am #4367973

yazanA-2

Hallo , do you mean our Theme or klarna plugin ?
i have allready sent an Email to Klarna but I haven't got an answer yet

i have allready sent an Email to our Theme provider (Flatsome ) , and this is the answer :

Thanks for writing in,
No official tests have been done for No official tests have been done for Klarna plugin and just like other third party plugins we cannot guarantee that all will be compatible with our platform.

Please be advised that we also do not provide support for third-party plugins that do not come bundled with Flatsome , I would recommend that you contact the author of the plugin directly to help you sort out this issue.

contact information of the Klarna authors :

ENGLISH SUPPORT
merchant.onboarding@klarna.de
+49 89248837670

August 12, 2019 at 6:32 am #4378537

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I have created a test site where WPML is installed already. I kindly ask you to finish WPML's setup and Woocommerce's activation/setup and then install Klaran plugin to try to reproduce the issue. You can access the test site directly using this link: hidden link

Please try to reproduce the issue and let me know the results.

This will help us to isolate the cause of the issue and escalate it to our compatibility team if necessary.

Best regards,
Carlos

August 13, 2019 at 5:11 pm #4390057

yazanA-2

Hallo , it,s take a long time to build new Klarna , i have allready another website to test (not in use) , wich has the same wpml +klarna , haw can i send you the user+pass ?
this is the link
hidden link

August 13, 2019 at 5:14 pm #4390059

yazanA-2

i have a new Email from Klarna :

Hi,

thanks for your email regarding MID: *****.

I can see that your store is connected and that you are fully onboarded as a merchant with us.

If you have any further questions, please reach out to our Merchant Support Team:
shop@klarna.de

Have a nice day!

Our email address has changed. In order to create an ever better customer experience, we now provide support in local languages and have therefore created new email addresses to reflect this change. Note that any response to this email will not automatically be forwarded, so please send any reply to one of the below email addresses.

Sweden: merchant.onboarding@klarna.se
Norway: merchant.onboarding@klarna.no
Finland: merchant.onboarding@klarna.fi
Germany: merchant.onboarding@klarna.de
Austria: merchant.onboarding@klarna.at
Netherlands: merchant.onboarding@klarna.nl
United Kingdom: merchant.onboarding@klarna.co.uk

Kind regards,

Demetria Cicek
Merchant Onboarding Activation & Support

Klarna Bank AB (publ)
Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm
Reg no: 556737-0431

Web: hidden link

August 14, 2019 at 9:56 am #4393923

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I have set your next answer private where you will find the correspondent fields for the credentials.

Please, confirm that this site can be use as a test site.
Regards,
Carlos

August 15, 2019 at 2:19 am #4398333

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Before I run any tests in the site, could you confirm your authorization to do so? Also, could you confirm that you have a full backup of the site to restore if necessary?

Regards,
Carlos

August 15, 2019 at 12:46 pm #4400833

yazanA-2

hallo carlos , i confirm that i have a full backup of the site to restore if necessary .
thank you

August 16, 2019 at 11:59 am #4406175

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your authorization.

I took a deeper look at the site but there are many errors to solve before we can isolate the cause of the issue related to Klaran. Please follow this steps:
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix all the errors displayed there. For this you might need to deactivate all plugins and if the errors disappeared then start activating the plugins one by one until the errors appear again.

Please let me know when these errors are solved so we can continue.

Note: In the other hand I can create a test site with a fresh new WordPress installation and you can access to it in order to reproduce the issue there. This option is valid too and might be faster.

Regards,
Carlos

August 19, 2019 at 2:41 am #4413145

yazanA-2

Hallo , i can't solve the Errors , they are from Wpml string
thank you