This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
August 7, 2019 at 11:17 am #4354223

lisa-annP-2

I am trying to: Get the menu cart to show on two languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: The website after adding something to a cart

I expected to see: The cart on English

Instead, I got: The cart only visible on German

August 7, 2019 at 11:20 am #4354231

lisa-annP-2

Let me elaborate a bit more.

I'm using WooCommerce Menu Cart (do you know another plugin that's compatible with WPML?) to display the menu cart once something's been added to it. In german it works - in English it doesn't. The problem is that I can only add one menu to display it, in this case, I've chosen german. I do not want to buy the PRO Version for this only... it will be a huge cost for my customer which I can not justify with the little advantage it comes with. I hope you do have a solution for this! Thanks.

August 7, 2019 at 3:54 pm #4356599

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I have checked the website hidden link and I was able to add a product to the cart and view it in both languages. Check the attached image for the cart in both languages.

Maybe I did not understand the issue clearly, can you elaborate a little more.

Can you please paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

August 8, 2019 at 8:35 am #4361001

lisa-annP-2

Hi,

it might've been a caching issue... sorry for the trouble. I might come back to you if not everything is clear. Thanks!

August 8, 2019 at 8:35 am #4361005

lisa-annP-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

August 8, 2019 at 9:30 am #4361477

lisa-annP-2

Sorry, I have checked it again, the Cart-Icon is not visible when going back to English. hidden link

Thank you for further investigation.

August 8, 2019 at 11:47 am #4362317

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I cannot actually suggest another plugin that can offer this feature. You can search for compatible plugins here https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

But if you manage to reproduce the issue on one of our servers, I'll be happy to escalate it to our compatibility team for a fix. Please use the following link to log in. Configure WPMl similarly to your website and check if the cart disappears in English.
hidden link

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with menu cart on two languages’ is closed to new replies.