Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Laura.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 10:05 am #3941173

alessioD-3

I Use wpml with multiple domains configuration, the problem is that all admin ajax from domain en language to domain main language return 403 Forbidden error

I attached screen

screenwpml.jpg
June 3, 2019 at 2:53 pm #3943713

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us. I don't have enough information to solve your issue.

I would need your WPML debug information. You can find it in:
WPML -> Support -> click on debug information link
Then you can copy/paste the text you see in the Debug box I'll enable for the next answer.
More information here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Are you sure you correctly configured the DNS? Did you check our documentation? https://wpml.org/2016/04/use-wpml-different-domains-per-language/

June 12, 2019 at 2:35 pm #4005365

alessioD-3

I added debug information

June 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm #4005369

alessioD-3

Access to fetch at 'hidden link' from origin 'hidden link' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: It does not have HTTP ok status.

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'hidden link' (redirected from 'hidden link') from origin 'hidden link' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: Redirect is not allowed for a preflight request.

June 12, 2019 at 2:59 pm #4005577

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

from your last message, it seems CORS is not configured properly, but this isn't directly related to WPML.

I see you have W3 Total Cache, it might be some setting there. Please look at this ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/cors-policy-preventing-copying-content/ the user had a similar issue and it was this plugin.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

June 12, 2019 at 3:44 pm #4005875

alessioD-3

I tried solution but not solved,

June 13, 2019 at 7:03 am #4009741

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

what did you try? As I said, this is not related to WPML, I'd suggest you reach your hosting for advice on how to fix this.

June 13, 2019 at 7:34 am #4010189

alessioD-3

I verified that disable w3totalcache is solved, thank you for support

June 13, 2019 at 10:12 am #4011679

Laura
Supporter

Glad to hear that, please contact us again if you still need help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.