This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 7:50 am #3523219

sebastiaanL-2

I am trying to: update the following plugins

WPML Multilingual CMS
WPML String Translation
WPML Translation Management

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Please find a screenshot attached to this ticket.

WPML account Login issue
One of the options i found in the support forum to resolve this issue is renew the site key.
But when I try to login and visit the page https://wpml.org/account/sites/ I am immediately logged out. I have tested it in Chrome (Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)) en Firefox (66.0.2 (64-bits)). I can visit other pages but not the site overview page.

April 3, 2019 at 8:26 am #3523547

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sebastiaan,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

This is the first time that I hear about this issue but we'll check things out. First of all, can you tell me if you are still logged out when trying to check a different page (like this one, for example https://wpml.org/account/downloads/). Also, can you try to log into your account using a different computer? These are just a few steps that will help me understand what might be causing this issue.

Thanks,
Radu

April 3, 2019 at 11:48 am #3525671

sebastiaanL-2

Hi Radu,

Thank you for the quick response. I can visit other pages without being logged out. I have checked my Ipad and I am able to visit the page on it.

I am working on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015). Problem exists in FF/Chrome

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan

April 3, 2019 at 11:50 am #3525705

sebastiaanL-2

Problem seems to be solved now. Did you change something on your end? Thanks 🙂

April 3, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3526489

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Sebastiaan,

I honestly didn't make any change. However, there was a little change that we made to our website around the same time that you opened the ticket so I guess that this was the reason why you had that issue. I'm glad to hear that everything is back to normal now.

Regards,
Radu