We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 7:50 am #3523219

sebastiaanL-2

I am trying to: update the following plugins

WPML Multilingual CMS
WPML String Translation
WPML Translation Management

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Please find a screenshot attached to this ticket.

WPML account Login issue
One of the options i found in the support forum to resolve this issue is renew the site key.
But when I try to login and visit the page https://wpml.org/account/sites/ I am immediately logged out. I have tested it in Chrome (Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)) en Firefox (66.0.2 (64-bits)). I can visit other pages but not the site overview page.

April 3, 2019 at 8:26 am #3523547

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Sebastiaan,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

This is the first time that I hear about this issue but we'll check things out. First of all, can you tell me if you are still logged out when trying to check a different page (like this one, for example https://wpml.org/account/downloads/). Also, can you try to log into your account using a different computer? These are just a few steps that will help me understand what might be causing this issue.

Thanks,
Radu

April 3, 2019 at 11:48 am #3525671

sebastiaanL-2

Hi Radu,

Thank you for the quick response. I can visit other pages without being logged out. I have checked my Ipad and I am able to visit the page on it.

I am working on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015). Problem exists in FF/Chrome

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan

April 3, 2019 at 11:50 am #3525705

sebastiaanL-2

Problem seems to be solved now. Did you change something on your end? Thanks 🙂

April 3, 2019 at 1:21 pm #3526489

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Sebastiaan,

I honestly didn't make any change. However, there was a little change that we made to our website around the same time that you opened the ticket so I guess that this was the reason why you had that issue. I'm glad to hear that everything is back to normal now.

Regards,
Radu