This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.10 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 11:05 am #2748474

dario

Hi, the theme is atelier the problem at first was on the Meta option, when I click on the overwrite button the system do not overwrite the Meta option than I set to copy all the custom fields and than the tranlated page overwrite the meta option but from than is not possible to make change on the option. The rest of the translated page is ok.
Can you help me?

hidden link

September 20, 2018 at 7:26 am #2751172

dario

Hi, I change the test description position from meta option to the builder, is quite the same

September 20, 2018 at 8:48 am #2751475

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Since you have marked the fields as copy, you can't add it's translations, could you please mark it to translate or copy once to fix the issue? Does this help?

Further, we recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with product translation’ is closed to new replies.