This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 5:22 pm #4324499

johannesK-6

Hello,

we have a problem on our website with SEO Yoast. The meta title and description is not shown on the site. we only see the url of the site. why is that?

Kind Regards

Milena

August 1, 2019 at 7:04 pm #4324883

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

as a test what are your results if you temporary deactivate the WPML plugin ?

does the issue remain ?

August 7, 2019 at 3:11 pm #4356417

johannesK-6

Hi Bobby, thats not an option. We cant deactivate it. Can you check the matter. how can we solve the problem? because the metadatas are correct in seo yoast.

August 7, 2019 at 6:10 pm #4357291

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

At the moment there are no known issues with WPML and Yoast metadata therefore this does not directly seem to be related to WPML.

We need to verify that this is being caused by WPML and not another 3rd party plugin as i am not able to reproduce the behavior on a clean staging environment

if possible please create a duplicator package using the duplicator plugin and provide me with so i can test your site locally, or if you wish you can provide me access and we can either do this for you or create a migration on our testing servers to further test

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with SEO YOAST’ is closed to new replies.