This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ivanK-23 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 2:56 pm #4512363

ivanK-23

I am trying to:
Translate the shop page. Im using woocommerce with elemenor. I customised the shop page with elementor templates as a product archive. My first language was bulgarian.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: After clicking on the +icon i created a brand new elementor page, analogue to my shop page with E. And when i was going to save it, it showed me the messege that i need to create a condition. (when i created for the first time bulgarian shop page I chosed the condition "to show on the shop page).

Instead, I got: so i tried to do so, but it told me that my bulgarian page is already on that adress. How can i translate my shop page made with elementor?

September 4, 2019 at 3:27 pm #4512513

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

you can translate the shop page under WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Store URLs. It's the first entry "Shop page".

Attached a screenshot & the doc: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#translating-urls

Please let me know if you were able to fix it.

Best Marcel

September 4, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4512685

ivanK-23

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!