If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 4:06 pm

vincentL-10

Got this message : There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

ALSO:

I am trying to: access translation of pages but link isn't there

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:the link to access translation

Instead, I got:nothing

September 27, 2018 at 8:43 pm #2771761

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

i have taken a look within your database and the wp_icl_strings table exists

the notice should be removed now.

for the access to your translations , please try the following

go to WPML => Support , and click on "Troubleshooting" while in the Troubleshooting page please perform the actions. (specifically "set language information" but i recommend performing all of them"

additionally if the above steps do not help test with a minimal enviroment

-Back up your site first
-Deactivate all non WPML related plugins
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Fourteen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with wich one there is an interaction issue

Let me know your results please.

The topic ‘[Closed] problem with String Translation table and button and links are not showing’ is closed to new replies.