If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 20, 2019 at 10:38 am #3650037

lauriL-5

Hi,

For some reason I cannot change/translate some of the links in my global footer to Finnish language. In the page translation (original Estonian translation to Finnish) I translated the global footer, but several links do not change although after saving the translation the links in the translated box are saved correctly. But when I check the translation in the Finnish language homepage the link is still incorrect. Could you please let me know what should I do to fix this issue.

Best regards,
Lauri

April 22, 2019 at 9:08 am #3654747

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Lauri,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area of your website? This way I'll be able to check this out a bit closer and see what's going on. Also, a link to the edit page of the footer would be great. This way I can make sure that I'm looking at the right part.

I made the next reply to be private so you can safely send the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

April 24, 2019 at 7:41 am #3669851

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Lauri,

Can you tell me how did you edit the links from the footer, please? Did you use this library hidden link and just add the links through the frontend builder? I just want to see how this was created so I can look how can it be translated.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with the Divi global footer links.’ is closed to new replies.