If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by tobiasD-14 1 year ago.

Author Posts
October 26, 2018 at 6:38 pm #2853985

tobiasD-14

I am trying to: Install WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: it's in the backend

I expected to see: a functioning WPML

Instead, I got: see screenshot. First, I had the problem that the installation was stuck at the 2nd Step aka choose language. Than I increased the php memory limit 786 mb and also followed the steps that I found in this forum, meaning resetting everything via the support function and also re-installing the plugin but nothing worked. here is the error log:

October 26, 2018 at 6:56 pm #2854018

tobiasD-14

this is what it looks like after resetting the language tables (sorry that its in german).

October 28, 2018 at 12:26 pm #2856188

tobiasD-14

I fixed it. Siteground's Cahing Option MEMCHACHED does not work with WPML..