We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: User was having this notice on his Dashboard There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you. Solution: Database must be patched by WPML Support team(George/Andrey), open a ticket within support forum, provide wordpress and ftp credentials or provide access to phpmyadmin or similar.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LEBLOIS 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 12:57 pm

LEBLOIS

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

I restored a backup and my WPML settings are back, but the error message is still here

May 7, 2019 at 4:48 pm #3760719

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please allow me to take a Duplicator snapshot of your site, I will test the solution locally before we can implement it on the live site.
I will need to install Duplicator to build the clone.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 9, 2019 at 6:49 am #3773379

LEBLOIS

Hello,

I allow you to install Duplicator.

Best regards,

May 10, 2019 at 10:50 am #3783405

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I could not fix the issue locally. I am approaching our 2nd Tier for assistance with this issue. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 10, 2019 at 12:25 pm #3784135

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Can you check and confirm? Our 2nd Tier has resolved the issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 13, 2019 at 7:06 am #3795551

LEBLOIS

Hello,

Thank you for your intervention. It seems to be OK now.