This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: User was having this notice on his Dashboard There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you. Solution: Database must be patched by WPML Support team(George/Andrey), open a ticket within support forum, provide wordpress and ftp credentials or provide access to phpmyadmin or similar.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by LEBLOIS 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 12:57 pm

LEBLOIS

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

I restored a backup and my WPML settings are back, but the error message is still here

May 7, 2019 at 4:48 pm #3760719

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please allow me to take a Duplicator snapshot of your site, I will test the solution locally before we can implement it on the live site.
I will need to install Duplicator to build the clone.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 9, 2019 at 6:49 am #3773379

LEBLOIS

Hello,

I allow you to install Duplicator.

Best regards,

May 10, 2019 at 10:50 am #3783405

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I could not fix the issue locally. I am approaching our 2nd Tier for assistance with this issue. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 10, 2019 at 12:25 pm #3784135

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Can you check and confirm? Our 2nd Tier has resolved the issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

May 13, 2019 at 7:06 am #3795551

LEBLOIS

Hello,

Thank you for your intervention. It seems to be OK now.