This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 8:37 am #4516997

Michael R Jackson The Jackson Law Firm,

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

September 5, 2019 at 8:55 am #4517301

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

I have enabled the private field reply for you to share the access details when ready

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] problem with the String Translation table in your site message’ is closed to new replies.