Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
December 18, 2018 at 5:04 am #3011030

rajG

Hello,

Please check our website
hidden link
I am getting this error

"There is a problem with the String Translation table in your side. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in therelevant support thread and we'll fix it for you."

please tell me what is the solution, so I can make my website correct

I really need your help

Thanks

December 18, 2018 at 5:05 am #3011042

rajG

need help

December 18, 2018 at 3:18 pm #3012750

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

In order to confirm and give you steps on how to fix the problem, and that there are no other issues with your database, we would need a database dump or export with the plugin "Duplicator" of your site.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information (including FTP and wp-admin info)
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your database (or your site in full) before providing this info.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] problem with the String Translation table in your site’ is closed to new replies.