This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 9:09 am #2766588

antonioS-19

Good morning,
I’ve a problem with the visualisation of the posts on my multi-language site.
When The users browse both the homepage and the blog in English, the posts disappear continuously. Every time they disappear, I have to manually update the page from the backend to bring them back again.

I tried to solve the problem following these steps:
From the support panel -> troubleshooting then
1- Clear the cache in WPML
2- Remove gost entries from the translation table
3- Fix element_type collation

When I’m logged in as an administrator, I don’t have this kind of problem.
The name of our template is Impreza and to visualize the posts we use a component of visual composer: POST GRID

September 27, 2018 at 2:58 pm #2770960

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have checked your site homepage and blog page, I have been browsing it for 5 minutes and I am able to see blog posts all the time under section “News and Articles for the Farmers” on the homepage as well as the blog page. If I need to check some other section please let me know.

1. Apart from that I have noticed an error in the browser console please see attached screenshot. This looks like to be appearing from a plugin or theme conflict. Please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

2. Further this type of visual issues usually occurs due to cached data. I would also suggest to clear all sort of caches in your site plugin cache (W3 Total Cache) / CDN cache (if any) / browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with the visualisation of the posts on my multi-language site’ is closed to new replies.