This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kai Fickenscher 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 20, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Kai Fickenscher

I am trying to: translate to french

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: example : hidden link

I expected to see: I've made the changes in the dashboard but they don't appear online.

I've already done a ticket for that but it has disapear.
thank you

August 21, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4432289

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your french and english menu pages at: hidden link and hidden link respectively and couldn't notice any issue. They appear properly translated and working as it should. Do you need any specific instructions regarding it? Please, let me know, have a nice day.

August 22, 2019 at 12:38 pm #4439375

Kai Fickenscher

Hello Marcos,

the change I have made in English doesn't appear in French. Also, the translation I have made in French doesn't appear online.
See the english menu, then look at the French menu, the Mic Jacker BBQ should not be there. Also I have translated the Falafusion in the dashboard, but it's not translate online. It's like that with all the changes I have made, nothing happen with the French translations.
Thank you

August 22, 2019 at 5:24 pm #4441823

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please, make sure the provided details are from an user with administrator permissions, it is needed in order to take a detailed look in the settings and provide you with a detailed and accurate answer. Thank you for your collaboration and patience, have a nice day.

August 23, 2019 at 1:14 am #4443263

Kai Fickenscher

Hello Marcos,

I changed it to administrator.

Thanks

August 23, 2019 at 6:22 pm #4449335

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed your mentioned page doesn't have a complete translation yet, instead it has a status of 'translation in progress' please, make sure the page is fully translated and marked as 100% translated before seeing any change (see attached screenshot). Please, let me know if you need any additional assistance and details. Have a nice day.

August 27, 2019 at 9:01 pm #4469739

Kai Fickenscher

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!