This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user was having some Javascript errors that prevented him from finishing the Translation Management wizard. Uncaught ReferenceError: OTGSUI is not defined Solution: Copy \sitepress-multilingual-cms\vendor\otgs\ui\dist into root folder

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by patrycjaS-3 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 3:45 pm #4512591

patrycjaS-3

When I want to set up my translation management I see following error

September 4, 2019 at 4:57 pm #4513041

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

We have had a previous ticket similar to this one and we were able to work around it by copying the folder \sitepress-multilingual-cms\vendor\otgs\ui\dist in the root folder of the website.

Can you try this workaround? Or maybe allow me to access your backend and try it?

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

September 6, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4526097

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the access information. I was able to log in.
The FTP access in the other hand lands me to a folder that contains other folders and I don't know which one is your website.
So, I installed the "File Manager" plugin to browse the website files, but I only can access the wp-admin folder.

Can I take a Duplicator package of your website and check if I could resolve the issue locally?

Best regards,
Jamal

September 10, 2019 at 10:18 am #4543893

patrycjaS-3

Hi Jamal, thank you for your support. I added the proper folder in the past private massage for you (by editing - pls check it).

September 10, 2019 at 10:33 am #4544231

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you. I think I got the right folder and copied \sitepress-multilingual-cms\vendor\otgs\ui\dist from WPML Multilingual CMS to the root folder of the website. It seems to resolve the issue of the Translation Management Wizard.
Would you try now?

Best regards,
Jamal

September 10, 2019 at 10:44 am #4544305

patrycjaS-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!