This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4640443

camilleR-2

Hi,

I receive an error message on the site that tells me that the WPML update is incomplete. But all the udapte are made on the website.
When I'am checking into my WPML account, I can see that all the installations are asking for updates. Normally everything is done automatically. I do not understand how I can fix the problem. Thank you for helping me on this.

WordPress 5.1.2 avec le thème Divi.

September 25, 2019 at 3:47 pm #4640721

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

This ticket has been inactive for quite a while so I'm transforming this chat into a support ticket because I believe you're still encountering the problem. You'll still be troubleshooting the problem with me and this way we will not lose any progress made so far.

Thanks,
Itamar.

September 25, 2019 at 5:36 pm #4641513

camilleR-2

Hi Itamar,

Thanks for the answer. Yes the problem is still here.

September 26, 2019 at 1:10 pm #4647107

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm not sure that I understand the issue altogether.
Are you expecting WPML and its add-ons to get updated automatically?
It doesn't happen automatically.
Sorry, I can't read French. What does the message in French say?
From what I can see on the debug info the main core plugin WPML Multilingual CMS is not updated to its latest version on your site.
Can you please go to the following link on your site and update WPML's plugins and see if the message still shows?
hidden link

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] problem with update’ is closed to new replies.