This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tamerm 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
March 15, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3354831

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

My first idea was that it needs to be created in the primary language. So i tried in a clean install and this case (selling a product only on secondary language) was not removed from cart.

So i went back to your website and removed active sessions from WooCommerce->Status->Tools. And the problem was resolved. I imagine that it remains in a customer's session cart and impacted the stock count.
I am still not sure if this is a fix of the issue or just a temporary workaround. If it appears again, we should escalate this to our experts for advanced analysis.

Now if you would create a translation for this product in the primary language, i would recommend
you remove this product. Create the primary language product then translate it to /ar/ language.

To answer your question on how to find products that needs translation, you can use the filters above the products table in WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Products. Switch languages through the admin top bar language switcher.

Please let me know if there are still products that present this issue.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

March 16, 2019 at 9:26 pm #3361523

tamerm

Hello,
thank you so much for your suggestions , the product is sent before was added fine when i translated it to english , it will be hard to remove all the arabic products so we are translating them, so we are doing that and then we will make another test to be sure but i think that was the issue not that quantity of the products.

March 17, 2019 at 8:30 pm #3364649

tamerm

Hello,
the team is currently removing arabic products and will add the english products first then translate it, is there an option that i can activate to auto translate the english products to arabic? also there is an item saved in the favorite of the admin account i have but i can't see it meaning when i go to my favorites i can't see that item although when i add new items to favorites they show up normally. is it possible that it might be a deleted product ? should i send this to woocommerce or its related to the integration an you have seen something like that before?

March 18, 2019 at 2:53 pm #3370495

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Tamer,

To answer your question about the favourited item in admin account. I think that it is not related to WooCommerce, WooCommerce does not support favourites products or wishlit. This feature is added by the theme or another plugin, i could not tell. I know for example YITH WooCommerce wishlist plugin, but it is not used as per your debug informations.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/

It may be related to the WPML integration, this can be confirmed by deactivating all WPML plugins. Settings website language in Settings->General. If the issue is still present in one of your languages, this is probably a bug in the feature code. If the issue is not present, it is probably a bug with WPML integration. In this case we will need to reproduce this issue in one of our servers and escalate it to our compatibility team.

Yes, maybe because the product is deleted it does not appear in the favourites list.

To answer your question about translating products, i did not understand what do you mean by "auto" ? Please elaborate more on this.
We currently offering machine translation in our Advanced Translation Editor, we are giving a free number of words, then we are selling words packages. But this is not automatic translation, you will need to manually translated products.
WPML is also supporting third party translation services that can translate your content, this is also not automatic, you need to send your products for translation, and depending on your settings and the translation service features, you can fetch automatically or manually the translations.
All this is features comes with the WPML Translation Management plugin. As of now, the plugin is activated but not configured, please see attached image and consult our documentation for more details about it.
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

March 19, 2019 at 12:06 am #3374019

tamerm

Hello,
thank you so much you are correct its a theme problem, i mean the wishlist , as for the cart issue for me i tested it and its working fine my client still think there is an issue so i will recheck with him to be sure and you can test if you want to be sure we are still re-adding the products in arabic after adding them in english , i am just waiting for him because he think there is an issue but i couldn't see it yet.

March 19, 2019 at 8:52 am #3376569

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Tamer,

Thank you for your feedback. Let's wait for your customer reply. And i will do any needed checks.

Best regards,
Jamal

March 21, 2019 at 1:38 am #3394197
tamerm

Hello,
we added the products in english then in arabic, but sometimes when i get to remove an item from arabic cart , it doesn't get removed i tried this item hidden link its already translated and the item get removed in english just fine but this issue happens only in arabic, so the first bug of adding the items in arabic i see its fixed and please do try but there is a new bug in removing some items in arabic , i tried other items they got removed just fine but in this product it didn't it just refresh the page.

New threads created by Jamal and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-does-not-get-removed-from-cart/

March 21, 2019 at 9:09 am #3397147

Jamal
Supporter

Hello Tamer,

Thank you for your feedback. As you have confirmed that the first issue is now resolved, i kindly ask you to mark this ticket as resolved.
Per our support rules we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This help us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed.
For that reason i have created another ticket for this bug and i will post my replies on it.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-does-not-get-removed-from-cart/

Best regards,
Jamal

March 21, 2019 at 11:47 pm #3429147

tamerm

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!