Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 10:10 am

haithamE-2

Hi

I'm trying to import CSV file for both my original language and the secondary one, the original language is imported successfully, and the translated one is also imported successfully and appeared in my products list in admin area, but the secondary language not shown in my store front end, when I investigating more I've found that all the secondary product are imported in the 'term_relationships' table while importing as out of stock products, and when I remove these records from the table the product are shown normally at my store.

I just needed to know why they are set as outofstock product while they are not and the original language product also in stock. why the secondary language products are imported in the term_relationships table as out of stock products while they are in stock at my product admin in the secondary language?

June 11, 2019 at 12:29 pm
June 11, 2019 at 4:01 pm #3997071

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I am trying to download the UpdraftPlus backup and I will rebuild it locally to investigate this, unfortunately, I am not familiar with it, so it may take some time before I can test it.

In the meanwhile, I am trying the attached settings for the import 31 to see how it will act. The server is too slow in my tests, the Import template is not saving in more than 10 minutes. The backups are still building in more than an hour. Maybe working locally or on minimal setup can help accelerate these tests. For that reason, I created a test server, to check if it is a bug in WPML All Import, we will be testing with only the required plugins and a default theme. Please use the following URL to configure languages it similarly to your website and to upload the WooCommerce Add-on and a CSV file to test with.
hidden link

Finally, I would like to know if this issue is happening only with variable products or have you also tested with simple products?

Thank you,
Jamal

June 11, 2019 at 5:01 pm #3997527

haithamE-2

Hi Jamal,

I've uploaded everything on this link

hidden link

What I noticed is the product is appeared in the Arabic shop page but all products are disappeared from the main language page, here are the links:

hidden link

hidden link

I don't know why, I just uploaded the CSV, before uploading the CSV file for Arabic all products were shown in the English shop page.

Also I always use CSV for variation products, I didn't test it on simple products.

I've restarted my testing environment instance because it was very slow, it's back normally now, I'll highly appreciate it if you can debug on it to know what cause this problem.

Thank you.

June 12, 2019 at 11:20 am #4003429

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you, indeed, your server is responsive now, and I could run again the import 31 with the settings I suggested in the attached image of my message (#3997071), then I found that the product was imported as in Stock.
hidden link

I was able to add both color variations to cart, not the (ابيض) one, it is not available on the product variations dropdown.

would you please try again more products with this setting and let us know what you get.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 12, 2019 at 11:58 am #4003881

haithamE-2

Hi Jamal,

Regarding the color (ابيض) it's already exists in the English version which is the white color.

another thing I've noticed, your configuration for import ID 31 is only works with update not create product, please follow the following steps to get what I mean:

1- Goto Manage Imports Page, and then click delete on import ID 31, then only delete the products don't delete the import it self to keep your configuration as is.

2- Run import ID 31 again, this will create the product again in AR language, BUT you'll not see the product in the shop page here:
hidden link

3- If you run the import ID 31 again, this will update the existing product , and this time you'll find the product appeared in the shop page above BUT without the White (ابيض) color which is already exists and in stock in the EN version of this product.

Summary: so the product doesn't appear unless I run the importer again as update, also some of the variations doesn't appear while they exists in the original language.

Thank you.

June 13, 2019 at 9:46 am #4011371

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I run the following test and i think it was ok.
1. Deleted only products created by import as you suggested (See delete-import.png).
2. Checked Arabic products, the product was indeed deleted.
3. Run the import again.

The product was shown in the Arabic list as in Stock (arabic-product-in-stock.png) and all the variations are displaying in frontend (arabic-product-variation-dropdown.png)

Can you try again with more products and using the settings in this screenshot hidden link

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 13, 2019 at 10:59 am #4012155

haithamE-2

Hi Jamal,

Thank you for your care,

Yes I know that the AR product is shown in Admin dashboard as in Stock, but it's not showing at the shop page, please check this link it's sorted by latest product, you'll not see the product at all, this is the main problem.

hidden link

But if you run the import again as an update it'll be shown.

The problem is at "SHOP" page.

June 13, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4015601

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

Just to let you know, I run a test on the sandbox after deleting the imported products and the existing products, then I only run the Egnlish import with the settings i proposed above. The product was imported as out of stock.

I'll get back to you very soon.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 16, 2019 at 1:56 pm #4030591

haithamE-2

Hello Jamal,

Any update on this ?

June 17, 2019 at 7:17 am #4032657

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I am still working on this. Either, I get the original products or the translations out of stock. I could found some differences in the variations stock quantity(0 or empty). But I still could not resolve the issue, or find a step by step way to reproduce a bug.
I'll give you another feedback today.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 17, 2019 at 4:53 pm #4037339

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I run several tests on the sandbox and managed finally to import both languages as "In Stock" but the shop page is not showing the product in English, only in Arabic.

Please check the settings in the Sandbox I used:
- I set the parent product as "Don't manage stock".
- I set "Manage stock" for variations and a qty of 10. Without quantity, I could not import it as "In stock".
- I changed the Product title for variations to {nameen[1]}
In images, I had to uncheck "If no images are downloaded successfully, create entry as Draft." because images are not available and the products are imported as Drafts.

Can you try this on your server and check?

Best regards,
Jamal

June 22, 2019 at 5:32 pm #4071353

haithamE-2

Hi Jamal,

Sorry for being late in my replay,

I've tested your configuration on my testing environment but still the same issue, the product is shown in the English version but didn't appear in my Arabic language.

Even if it's worked, setting the variation stock to 10 qty or what ever number is not required in my scenario, as I don't want to set any quality to this product.

Thank you, and waiting for your feedback for any other suggestions.

June 26, 2019 at 9:11 am #4090733

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

I tried again playing with the configuration in the variations tab and the inventory tab, but in my sandbox, the English shop page does not show the product at all.

I am approaching our 2nd Tier supporters for help on this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 28, 2019 at 11:18 am #4106847

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Please check this new server hidden link

WPML is not yet activated, with only WP All Import Pro and the WooCommerce add-on. Please check the import I have done, I run it several times and the only way I could get the products "In Stock" is by assigning a quantity value in the product and variations level.

I deleted the imported products and left the import configuration so you can check it or reuse it for other imports.

Please configure WPML and run the import for both languages by assigning a quantity value for both languages in product and variations levels (inventory and variations tabs in WP All Import WooCommerce Add-On).

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with WPML All Import’ is closed to new replies.