This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 4 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
September 24, 2015 at 4:02 pm #711676

manuelP-4

Hi,
I'm experiencing some problems supposedly between WPML Multilingual CMS and WPBakery Visual Composer. I don' know exactly if the problem are between them, but i made some tests deactivating all the plugins and activating one by one and the problem only "disappears" if one of them stays disabled.
I'm using woocommerce plugin to create my products pages and the problem is when i try to insert new products or edit the existing ones.
I'm not able to insert product images and product attributes. If i try to insert a product image I will stay stuck on media library. It won't insert the image that i chose and i'm not able to leave the media library. If i click on tab attributes to insert attributes to a product or in any other tab nothing happens...
I have the latest version of the plugins that i'm using and the latest version of theme that was the base of my sites.
If you enable the private message, i will send to you the url, the user and the password to access and see and test what i'm experiencing.
Best regards.

September 24, 2015 at 6:10 pm #711769

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

Visual Composer has conflicts currently with WPML, we fixed this and it will be released with next version of WPML.

Anyway I suggest you to also increase the memory limit to 256MB:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

I´m very sorry for the inconveniences.

Kind Regards

September 25, 2015 at 3:49 pm #712543

manuelP-4

Thanks for your answer.
At this moment, i have to deactivate the wpml multilingual cms plugin to be able to insert new product with images and attributes in my two languages, and then, i have to activate the wpml multilingual cms and deactivate visual composer to be able to do the translations of the attribute fields, for example...
Any idea when the new version of wpml will be released?
Best regards

September 25, 2015 at 5:24 pm #712595

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

I´m really sorry for the inconveniences.

I can´t provide an estimate.

I do can tell that we are working in a fix for this and it is being tested.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with WPML Multilingual CMS and WPBakery Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.