This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Which caching plugins are compatible with WPML Solution: These are compatible with WPML and tested by WPML team. Some are free and others are premium. Currently the list has the following plugins: -LiteSpeed Cache -W3 Total Cache -WP Rocket -WP Super Cache Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=caching&wpv_post_search=&wpv_filter_submit=Search

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by benjaminL-30 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
January 30, 2019 at 3:27 pm #3144742

jUergenG-4

Hi,
I need more speed on my page and for this I installed the swift performance lite plugin (first free version to test).
After cache my page it works really good but in their warmup table I have only the pages in German if I am in wordpress active language switcher German - and I have only the pages in English if I have active the language switcher English in my wordpress dashboard.
BUT... on reset warmup tagle all other cache will get deleted. So I always get only German OR English.

If I activate the language switcher "All languages" I get some pages in german and english but no product pages AND also the URLs which are shown in the warmup table are wrong.
Each url get a /all/ entry after my domain - so these are not usable.

Do you have any contact with the cache plugin peoples to solve this problem or can you recommend me any cache plugin which works with WPML woocommerce ( and preferably it is for free)

January 31, 2019 at 10:36 am #3147289

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Swift Performance Lite does not seem to be in our Multilingual Ready Plugins list. It does not mean that it is not compatible, but only that it hasn't been tested and certified to work with WPML and you may experience issues using it.

However, you can see the list of caching plugins here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=caching&wpv_post_search=&wpv_filter_submit=Search

These are compatible with WPML and tested by WPML team. Some are free and others are premium. Currently the list has the following plugins:

- LiteSpeed Cache
-W3 Total Cache
-WP Rocket
-WP Super Cache

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 31, 2019 at 10:48 am #3147339

jUergenG-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

August 19, 2019 at 6:03 pm #4418153

benjaminL-30

Would you let me know, what the solution was for you problem? I have the same now.
Thanks a lot!