This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vasileios Chouliaras 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 16, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Vasileios Chouliaras

Hi.

When i activate the wprocket and i load the cached page the language and currency switcher doesnt work as should.

When i change the language instant change the currency also.

When i try to change only the currency the currency doesnt change.

April 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm #1661731

Vasileios Chouliaras

Hi i talked with wp rocket and they replied this to me

Hi George,

How do you handle your currency switching ?

Currently, WPML Currency Switcher is not compatible with WP Rocket. The issue is that plugin does not store its currency selections in a cookie (it appears to use a PHP session instead); so we cannot create a specific cache for each currency.

What can we do for this?
Thanks

April 17, 2018 at 10:46 pm #1668152

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

When I try to access your website or FTP, this does not work. It looks like either the server is off or there is some external lock to access your site. I'll attach an image for you to see.

For me to be able to test this, I should have to have the WPRocket plugin. Please, could you send it to me?

Your next answer will be private, so if possible, you include the file (you can use some service like Dropbox or Google Drive).

Thank you.

April 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm
April 19, 2018 at 12:13 am #1680423

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you. Sure but unfortunately the problem still persists. I can not access your website. Do I have to add some line in my hosts file?

Or maybe your server is blocking external access. Please, could you check?

Thank you.

May 2, 2018 at 1:39 pm #1933329

Vasileios Chouliaras

I bought another currency switcher. Thanks