This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 5:27 pm

stephenG-6

I am trying to: extract content to translate

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: all the content

Instead, I got: Only one line

April 17, 2019 at 7:04 pm #3634389

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please, let me know if you are using a page builder to build your page content, if so, please take a detailed look at https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/page-builders/ for more details on how to translate page builders content. Also, I tried to access your website with the provided details but it doesn't seem to be working, can you review it please? Have a nice day.

April 18, 2019 at 4:45 pm
April 18, 2019 at 7:37 pm #3641675

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I tried to access your website to give it a further look, but it seems the provided WordPress Dashboard access details aren't correct. Can you review it please? Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

April 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
April 24, 2019 at 12:32 am #3667983

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details and sorry for the bit of waiting here. I took a look in your website and see it is using the Nimble Page Builder, a new page builder in the market that doesn't use shortcodes to build its content. Also it is not listed in our of compatible plugins at: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/. This is why I need some extra time to investigate how the content is stored and how WPML could address the content for translation. I will give you a detailed reply as soon as I am ready with these details. Thank you for your continued patience, have a nice day.

April 25, 2019 at 2:22 pm #3683391

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience. I tested the Nimble Builder in a clean test environment and indeed it is not compatible with WPML yet. I forwarded your ticket to our compatibility team, I will update you here as soon as I have some details from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding, have a nice day.

April 25, 2019 at 3:05 pm #3683721

stephenG-6

Marcos

Thank you for the information, I was suspecting it was the Nimble editor when I created the ticket. Is there any workaround. This is a large website and they wanted to translate into Spanish and Vietnamese.

Please let me know.

Appreciate any suggestion an alternative that your technical team can provide...

Best

April 25, 2019 at 6:23 pm #3684969

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Unfortunately no workaround is available yet. I will update you here as soon as I get some more details from our compatibility team. Thank you for your understanding and patience, have a nice day.

June 4, 2019 at 11:16 pm #3955759

stephenG-6

Marcos Never heard back again...can you work on my case . Can you find information for the compatibility team ? It will be rally appreciated

June 5, 2019 at 2:16 am #3956111

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I've just checked the status of this request and it is still with an 'in progress' state. Unfortunately it is not for us supporters to decide when it will be done, the priority is based on the number of request for specific product compatibilty, in your specific case there's only one request, you can also contact the plugin author for any temporary workaround for that. We give thanks for your understanding and patience, have a nice day.

July 5, 2019 at 6:48 pm #4153443

stephenG-6

This was never resolved since your team knows the problem but do not have it in the list of priorities.

Thanks for the support given even if was not resolved.

You can close it but unresolved.

Thanks

July 5, 2019 at 6:53 pm #4153463

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the waiting here. Actually we tried to contact the plugin author to cooperate in the compatibility efforts, but no response was given up to now. Your request is still in our queue, but as said we need the author cooperation to make his plugin compatible. Thank you for your understanding, have a nice day.