Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
October 23, 2019 at 2:06 pm #4812213

andreH-11

The page is:
hidden link // Registered via a partner company called Creative Clicks.

I am trying to: Send a page for translation in Beebox

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Translation Management

I expected to see: Text arriving in Beebox. The log file notes success.

Instead, I got:No files arriving in Beebox. I recall having a similar problem once, and the log file found on the WPML intermedia serve held the necessary information to resolve the issue.
This is the Beebox's URL hidden link

I hope this helps.
Thanks!!

October 23, 2019 at 4:50 pm #4813423

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for contacting our support forum.

Can you please send me the site credentials and one example page to send it and I will replicate the issue and check the TP logs if any related info.

The next replied will be private for you.

Best regards.

October 24, 2019 at 11:00 am #4818785

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the credentials, I can't see anything in the basket, and I will send this page as a test: hidden link
But I have one doubt, about this page, as I can see that the language of this page is german but it is written in English, so actually what I will do is to send an English content to be translated into English language, so is that what you need?

Why you wrote English content in the German language?
Do you have many pages like this?

Best regards.

October 24, 2019 at 11:14 am #4818843

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

I have sent two pages to Beebox, and I didn't catch any errors and everything seems normal to me, so can you please check if these jobs arrived at the Beebox service?

Also to let you know that when we send a job to Beebox, it should accept it and return for us an external id to be able to reach the job again, and we have received the external id for all three jobs which means that the Beebox has received them correctly, and here are the three external ids:
- page_12699_de_en\cookie-policy-de-en.xliff
- page_4329_de_en\kontakt-de-en.xliff
- page_16359_de_en\unsere-autoren-de-en.xliff

So if you still don't find them, please ask the Beebox support about these three external ids and they should help you to find them in the system, maybe you are looking to a wrong account.

Best regards.

October 28, 2019 at 2:00 pm #4840453

andreH-11

Thanks for pointing out the English language on the German cooky policy site. That's an issue of our client and I'll pass this on.

Nothing arrived in beebox. I should see the files in the IN folder on our beebox server, but nothing there. I can try to resynchronize the WP instance and beebox. If that doesn't help, I'll ask beebox support and keep you posted.

October 28, 2019 at 3:28 pm #4841215

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

Yes please ask the Beebox support about these three IDs,
- page_12699_de_en\cookie-policy-de-en.xliff
- page_4329_de_en\kontakt-de-en.xliff
- page_16359_de_en\unsere-autoren-de-en.xliff

As I mentioned before they have already replied with these IDs so they must have received the jobs correctly but maybe something went wrong on their side and made the files not visible to you, so please contact them and let me know their reply.

Best regards.

November 4, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4880879

andreH-11

Hey,
the xliff file 4329 finally arrived in my beebox in forlder. I've send another file and that still seems to take ages arriving.
Did the new file still get an ID assigned?
Best!
Andre

November 4, 2019 at 12:39 pm #4880907

andreH-11

Oh, and the locales in the xliff file say "de" and "en". Aren't they supposed to be "de_DE" and "en_Gb" like set up in the WPML language settings?

November 4, 2019 at 5:41 pm #4883673

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

I can see two jobs have been sent today and they are cancelled (LEIPZIG Highlights and Unsere Autoren) so are you talking about these two?

If yes you will not see them because they have been cancelled already, so if it is ok for you I will send any one of them to the service again while checking the logs to see if any error happened?

Also about the languages, I see that the language codes in your WPML are "en" and "de", (check the attached screenshot) so what is wrong with them and why you want to change them?

Best regards.

November 4, 2019 at 11:05 pm #4885115

andreH-11

Hi Ahmed,
please resend them, because 4329 actually did arrive in the Beebox.
The locales would be nice to be changed because there are two Beebox projects in total. One is for this WP site and another one is for a much bigger typo3 page. Both are connected to the same translation project and here the source and target locales are de_DE and en_GB respectively. It would be nice if we could run the same locales throughout.
Thank you so much! I can't quite figure out what's wrong on my own.

November 5, 2019 at 11:22 am #4888121

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

I have sent the page "LEIPZIG Highlights" and everything seems to be ok for me, and as I can see that the job has its external id "page_4588_de_en\leipzig-highlights-de-en.xliff" so can you please check if you have received the job correctly?

For the language codes issue, can you please open a new ticket for it and assign it to me and describe their what you want to do and I will help you there to not be confused here with more than one issue.

Best regards.

November 5, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4889031

andreH-11

Hey! Unfortunately, no new file arrived on the Beebox-Server.
You didn't receive any errors?
Best!
Andre

November 5, 2019 at 6:42 pm #4892929

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

No everything seems to be normal at my side, so I will need to escalate this to our developers and I will ask them to contact the Beebox people to check with them if there is something wrong at the integration and will come back to you soon.

Best regards.

November 6, 2019 at 10:46 am #4897129

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Hi,

Our dev team wants to know if you have configured your Beebox server correctly as mentioned here: https://wpml.org/translation-service/wordbee-beebox/#beebox-admins

Also for the last job that I sent, can you please ask the Beebox support one more time if they can locate it for you, it has this external id "page_4588_de_en\leipzig-highlights-de-en.xliff"

Best regards

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems passing information to Beebox’ is closed to new replies.