Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by massimoS-6 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
May 16, 2021 at 8:05 am #8773003

massimoS-6

Trying to use WCMP plugin with WPML to translate the content of the marketplace.
But there are some problems in the translation of the vendor shop page:
1. when I am in the vendor page and I change the language I receive a 404 Error.
2. I can't translate profile image and vendor description (not showing in string translation even after scanning)

Capture 1.png
Capture2.png
Capture3.png
May 16, 2021 at 10:49 am #8773693

massimoS-6

I am ready with the debug data when you need

May 16, 2021 at 12:38 pm #8773851

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

You have mentioned that this is an issue with the WCMP plugin.
I'm not sure which plugin it is. Can you please send us the link to this plugin's website or page on the WordPress plugins repository?

Could you also please share your Debug information with us?
You can read a detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Regards,
Itamar.

May 16, 2021 at 1:48 pm #8773981

massimoS-6

Hi Itamar!
No worries, here are the debug info. I have noticed that many plugins need an update, I will ask my client to update the website and then take a backup copy. The plugin can be found here: hidden link

May 17, 2021 at 9:31 am #8778123

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I’ll be glad to help you today.

1) For the 404 Error issue, kindly check this reply; I think it's the same issue. (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wc-marketplace-vendor-dashboard-nav-broken-with-wpml/#post-6178663)

Please try this solution and let me know if it fixed the issue.

2) For the image and description issue, Could you please try the following steps?

1- Edit the vendor in the original language
2- Scroll down to the "Multilingual content setup" section, and click on "Show systems fields"
3- Search for the image and description fields, then set them to translate or copy
4- Click on "Apply", then update the vendor
5- Retranslate the vendor

Kindly let me know if this helped

3) It's not related to the issue, but according to your Debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb. (Kindly check this page https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

Add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Regards,
Osama

May 17, 2021 at 6:20 pm #8783517

massimoS-6

Hello Osama,

unfortunately the solutions did not work 🙁
also my client is somehow worried that if he translates the taxonomy for the vendor page (dc_vendor_shop) the page will stop working.

May 17, 2021 at 6:22 pm #8783521

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

May 17, 2021 at 7:11 pm #8783773

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for providing the access details. Could you please update the WC Marketplace plugin to the latest version? After that, it would be great if you could provide a duplicator package to debug the issue.

I will set the next reply as a private reply so you can provide a link to download the duplicator package.

Thanks,
Osama

May 18, 2021 at 11:00 am #8789145

massimoS-6

Hello Osama,

since uploading it is taking me forever, you could download the package from the dashboard. The package has freshly been created with duplicator.

Is it a problem for you?

Thank you,
Max

May 18, 2021 at 11:03 am #8789149

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi Max,

Sure, no problem. I'd download the package and check the issue. I'll update you after installing the package.

Regards,
Osama

May 18, 2021 at 3:43 pm #8792893

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

I installed the package, but the "Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce - WC Marketplace" needs to be updated. I think this could be a compatibility issue.

Could you please log in to this sandbox and install the latest version of this plugin? (hidden link)

After that, please install WPML and try to replicate the issue, and let me know the steps to replicate the issue.

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

May 20, 2021 at 8:17 am #8806061

massimoS-6

Hi Osama, plugin updated

May 20, 2021 at 8:30 am #8806167

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi Max,

Thanks for uploading the plugin to the sandbox site. Could you please replicate the issue and tell me the steps to reproduce it?

I really appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,
Osama

May 22, 2021 at 12:52 pm #8824575

massimoS-6

Hi Osama,

I have just uploaded the same time that my customer is using, I have asked him to check and let me know how to replicate the issue.

May 22, 2021 at 12:57 pm #8824579

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi Max,

Sure, take your time and please let me know the steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Osama