This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 19, 2019 at 7:37 pm #3648093

vladimirN-2

I have catastrophic issues with Translation management update. String works normally after the update, but management has disabled two domains:
hidden link , hidden link
Terrible of your evil update can deflate my eshop. I have turned off the plug-in to make the site temporarily work.
Please help me quickly.
I attach an image that can be seen as an eshop after turning on the updated Translation management plugin

April 20, 2019 at 12:49 pm #3650281

vladimirN-2

Since you are not currently available, I had to restore WP from the backup. A lot of unnecessary problems just because of a simple update. I hope these wpml updates are not necessarily. In the future I would rather avoid them.

April 22, 2019 at 7:24 am #3654099

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

To make sure the issue, does it happened after upgrading to the latest version of WPML(4.2.5) or WooCommerce Multilingual plugin(4.6.0)?

You are getting the 500 internal server error only on the frontend of the site, am I right?

Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems updating the translation management plugin’ is closed to new replies.