This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 13, 2019 at 8:19 am #4203121

niklasP-6

Missed to write in the title that this is ticket is about ACF fields..
I am trying to: Set "dont translate" or "translate" on different fields for a Gutenberg Block.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: No specifik link

I expected to see: That all the fields i put translate on shows up in the translation editor. And the fields i put dont translate dont show up.

Instead, I got: I dont really see the logic so it's kinda hard to say exactly... but what I've experienced is: I put it to "translate" and its not showing up (some fields works others dont). When I put dont translate, they show up and sometimes not... Feels like its a bug here.

July 15, 2019 at 7:22 am #4207823

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

I hope you are referring to ACF block if am not wrong, Please make sure the translation preference for the blocks is set as per the information provided in the documentation
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/#translate-acf-blocks

If you have already done that, Please provide some screenshot showing the missing fields in translation, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour?

I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems when making fields for Blocks and setting translation options’ is closed to new replies.