Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Amit 8 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Amit.

Author Posts
July 21, 2013 at 1:46 pm #146997

Timothy

Billing address
Shipping address
Customer details
Free Shipping
Email
Tel

July 22, 2013 at 8:44 am #147157

Amit
Supporter

Hi Timothy,

Can you please double check that the mentioned fields are set properly in thw WPML->Translation management in the 'Multilingual Content Setup' inside the 'Custom fields translation' section ?

Thanks

July 25, 2013 at 7:38 pm #148835

Timothy

Yes, I actually have it those fields to translated but it still doesn't work.

July 26, 2013 at 6:26 am #148884

Amit
Supporter

Hi Timothy,

Have got your login details. As soon as I know anything I'll let you know.

Cheers!

July 26, 2013 at 6:33 am #148885

Amit
Supporter

Timothy,

Two important steps before we continue:
1. Please update WPML to our new version WPML 2.9.1, you can do that by going to http://wpml.org, downloading from you account the latest version and then uploading it, installing and activating it on your site.
2. Go to WPML->Theme and plugins localization and make sure you have 'Translate by WPML.' checked, then go to WPML->Translation Management -> Multilingual Content Setup nad see that all your custom fields are well set.

Please let me know if that solved the problem,

Thanks!

July 27, 2013 at 4:14 am #149267

Timothy

I re-installed all of the plugins and made the updates. I also followed the instructions but I'm still having that problem.

July 29, 2013 at 7:13 am #149492

Amit
Supporter

Hi Timothy

I couldn't replicate your issue here. Is your site live or still in dev stage ?

If still in dev - I'd like you to make a small experiment - add another language - let's say Spanish, add a test product - let's call it 'producto' and add some test translation for the email strings for example 'Spanish_Billing address', 'Spanish_Shipping address', etc...then let's try and see if that is sent correctly. If site is not in dev, please let me know and we'll see how can we create a dev environment for it.

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems with Confirmation Email Language’ is closed to new replies.