Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Amit 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Amit.

Author Posts
June 24, 2013 at 11:39 am #138435

Timothy

Hi,

I'm currently have problems with the permalink. When I updated my WordPress permalink all my English View Category works. However once I switch over to a different language it shows Page Not Found and all my English Page does not work until I have to go back to the Backend to regenerate the permalink.

I'm currently using WordPress:

With:
The Events Calendar Version 2.0.10
Woocommerce 2.0.10
Woocommerce Multilingual 2.3.1
WPML Multilingual CNS 2.7.1
WPML String Translation 1.7
WMP Translation Management 1.6
Wordpress 3.5.1

June 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm #138449

Amit
Supporter

Can you please give me the URL to take a look ?

Thanks!

June 24, 2013 at 5:04 pm #138555

Timothy

Hi Amit, could you send me an email so I can send you the URL. My email is timbebe@gmail.com. Thanks!

June 25, 2013 at 7:16 am #138661

Timothy

Hi Amit could you send me a email so I can provide you more information. Thanks!

June 25, 2013 at 9:35 am #138708

Amit
Supporter

Yes here you go - amit.k@onthegosystems.com

Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems with Permalink Language Switched’ is closed to new replies.