This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 30, 2020 at 6:22 pm #6033159

The Smalls

There are also problems with product stock between languages. Very often we see orders with products that are not in stock. This happens for products when the user adds to cart, from the second product language. For the main product language (the language the product created) you can't add to cart, but you can when you are in the second language.

Every day I visit the Woocommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page and see in the Sync variables products that are thousands of records of every checkbox that needs to sync.
Cant that be done automatically on product save or with a Cron?

best regards,

April 30, 2020 at 8:26 pm #6033699

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

It requires further checking. So please tries the following troubleshooting steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In the Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 3, 2020 at 4:12 pm #6047755

The Smalls

Hi, i've already done that step, i'm clearing caching and doing wpml troubleshooting and woocommerce multilingual troubleshooting every 1-2-3 days.

best regards,

May 4, 2020 at 8:03 am #6051049

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems with product stock between languages’ is closed to new replies.