This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by José Arcos 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: José Arcos.

Author Posts
April 4, 2018 at 10:56 am #1564661

andreaL-38

I am trying to:
The select in the single product page with the size attributes doesn't unfold in my main language which is Spanish. Cant select sizes in Spanish but I can select in English.
When my stock synchronizes with the API Rest or I just enter in a product and just click update it corrects the problem. However randomly after some time it will happen again. What I see for the API Rest is that some product headers in Spanish are related to its variants in English, I think this may be causing the problem?
I have also selected 'do nothing' in the custom taxonomies regarding the 'product size'
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link and many other products
I expected to see:
hidden link Size can be selected
Instead, I got:
hidden link

April 5, 2018 at 10:10 am #1565793

José Arcos

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will try to do my best to help you.

I have visited your site and the size switcher is working for me. Could you confirm that this issue is solved? If you still have problems, it can be related to your browser cache, you may need to clear the cache or try in an incognito window.

Please, let me know if this solves the issue or you need further assistance.

Thank you.

April 5, 2018 at 10:22 am #1565802

andreaL-38

Hello, The issue gets resolved when the stock is synchronized a couple of times a day, but it will appear again after a while. Incognito or clearing the cache doesn't work.
Here is an example, that now is not working
hidden link

April 5, 2018 at 10:50 am #1565841

José Arcos

Hello again, is it possible to you to create a staging site where we can do some tests? This staging site should have the API Rest synchronization task enabled, so we can take a look to the issue. It will be useful if you enabled WP Debug and WP Debug Log, so we can check if something is triggering the issue. Take a look to this documentation page to know how to enable WP Debug: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Thank you.

April 12, 2018 at 9:52 am #1605984

José Arcos

Hello again, the username or password is not correct. Please, could you review them? I have enabled private reply again.

Thank you.

April 13, 2018 at 11:38 am #1620922

José Arcos

Hello again, in the current test site I can not reproduce the issue in any product. I have escalated the issue to our 2nd tier support. I will back to you when I have something to share.

Thank you.

April 27, 2018 at 11:09 am #1857913

José Arcos

Hello again, I'm sorry for my delay. It's difficult for us to identify the problem without a way to reproduce it. I would ask you to install this plugin that will help you what kind of activity might be triggering the error:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/aryo-activity-log/

Please, let us know if you have discovered some weird activity with those logs.

Thank you.

May 7, 2018 at 8:57 am #2006218

andreaL-38

Hello José,
On the live site we have removed the WPML and now it works correctly.
I seems like the plugin randomly assigns a product id from the english version to the spanish version and creates some sort of conflict. (All of our products are variable products)
I'm not sure why you can visualize this on the test-site.
However after removing the WPML in the live site the error has stopped.
We are not really sure how to proceed to resolve this.

May 7, 2018 at 11:49 am #2010406

José Arcos

Hello again, let me ask again to our developers and we will do our best to help you. I will back to you as soon as I have some news from them.

May 7, 2018 at 12:46 pm #2011994

José Arcos

Hello, in order to as many details as possible, can you help us to describe deeply the problem? Which IDs and products are experiencing the issue? How did you check it?
Would you suggest any steps to reproduce this issue?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems with Size select – cant choose size’ is closed to new replies.