This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
December 29, 2015 at 8:44 pm #778041

Gustaw

My site is set to "different domain per language"
-Polish (Default) krzysztoflitwinski.pl
-English krzysztoflitwinski.com

Some bugs:

1. Status page "Private"
Sample page with translation
hidden link -Polish version
hidden link -Englisg version
When the english version hidden link I set the "Visibility: Private" is an open page hidden link displays "page not found" (even though I'm logged in)

2. Page status "Draft"
When a sample page hidden link status is "Draft" also when you try to see you get "page not found"
The "Preview page" and "Preview" links to hidden link
Unfortunately, even manually turning the URL in the browser bar below the correct as well as get a "page not found"
hidden link

3. Malfunctions in the "Preview Changes"
Sample page has the status Published can see its content at hidden link
By clicking on the button in WordPrerss "Preview Changes" get "page not found" because the link is hidden link instead of hidden link

December 30, 2015 at 10:55 am #778302

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello.

I understand that you are experiencing redirect problems with your pages in various statuses and viewing modes.

I will assist you to diagnose the possible causes for this behaviour.

1) Basic Diagnostic Tests
1.1 Could you please confirm that the problem persists if you and deactivate all non-Wpml related plugins?
1.2 Could you please confirm that the same problem happens if you temporarily change the theme you are using to a standard WP theme like Twenty Fourteen?
1.3 Could you please confirm that the problem still exists if you deactivate all non-WPML related plugins and use the TwentyFourteen theme?

2) WP Debug Log
6.1 Please follow the instructions on this document: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
6.2 Execute the various cases that you described above.
6.3 Cut and paste any error messages here in this same thread.

Thank you for your collaboration on these steps.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problems with status pages for configuring "Different domain per language"’ is closed to new replies.