Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 66 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
February 9, 2020 at 3:10 pm #5456325

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I'll try to explain myself better.

I can't make refunds, only our administrative team can, you can reach out to them and let them know, through the link i you mention on your last reply, yes.

You don't really have to close the account just to change your PayPal account, you can also send a mail there and inform them about the PayPal change and they can change it for you if needed or they will be able to instruct you on how to move forward, so the contact form link is just so you can talk to the administrative team, in a nutshell.

Regards.

February 13, 2020 at 8:27 pm #5489897

svenG-16

Dear Support,

Since we have encounter a huge bug, which took month to discover, Alejandro and his supervisor granted us a refund. I will buy again the wpml service I had, so that my license is again valid for a year.

What comes on top is that I need to change my paypal, because, now I wish to pay via my business paypal account for the subscription, as it is cleaner for my bookkeeping.

Please refer to the support thread beneath, thank you

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problems-with-wpml-and-cornerstone-x-theme/page/5/

Kindly let me know whats best and the exact steps to undertake.

Best regards,
Sven

February 14, 2020 at 11:27 am #5493963

Alejandro
Supporter

Hello,

You can post that exact post in here: https://wpml.org/home/contact-us/contact-form/
if you have done so, then no problem, if you haven't then please go ahead and do so. i will inform the administrative team anyways and they will probably reach out to you directly.

Regards.

February 16, 2020 at 6:52 am #5501387

svenG-16

Hi Alejandro, I tried to write the contact (support team) now for 3 times, but every time i try it the captcha is not showing up but in order to send it i need to see the captcha , so for me there is no way to continue this, could you please take care of the refund? or contact them on my behalf.

I tried this with vpn, without vpn with incognito mode and no incognito mode, its just not showing the captcha as you can see in the screen shot.

THX

February 16, 2020 at 9:04 am #5501519

Alejandro
Supporter

Hi,
I already contacted them so they will probably contact you soon enough.

I'll keep you updated.

February 17, 2020 at 1:20 pm #5507889

mercedes
Supporter

Hello Sven,
Mercedes from the Admin team. I have sent you a mail about this. I also sent you a first mail on Feb 3rd but it seems you are not receiving my mails. Please check your spam folder.

Waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

February 19, 2020 at 9:22 am #5521709

Alejandro
Supporter

Let us know how it goes and if you don't find the mail my colleague from Systems sent you, let me know.

Regards.