This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 27, 2020 at 6:17 pm #6005201

The Smalls

Hi, i'm using Product Add-Ons from woocommerce : https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/
and Product Bundles plugin :
https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/

I have a product A which is a bundle product with the ability to add text to it.
All are working in the language that the product was created.
The second language is problematic.
When i add one product with personalized text, the product is added to cart.
When i click a second one (same product) with some other text i get a 50x error :

[error] 21241#0: *166796 upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream, client: 79.166.250.90, server: hidden link, request: "POST /shop/pcp-personalized-beach-towel/ HTTP/2.0", upstream: "hidden link:", host: "www.pcpclothing.com", referrer: "hidden link"

Please advice.

more details in this video:
hidden link

best regards,

April 29, 2020 at 10:38 am #6020121

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

This may be a compatibility issue. So we would like to make sure the issue is existing with the latest versions or not. Please try the following steps after a full site backup and check is there any difference in the result.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML plugins(4.3.12 series). May you have to visit Plugins>>Add New>>Commerical tab and click on *Check for updates* button to get the upgrade links. This step will help us refresh the installer caches. Now WPML is releasing as a batch in the first few days of the release. So the upgrade notice will be visible only to a few of the customers. The count will increase each day. It will help us handle the situation easily incase of any bugs in the release.

2) We are about to release a new version of WooCommerce Multilingual and it is in the final stage of QA now. So download and install the beta version of WooCommerce Multilingual(4.9.0-b.1). Please visit the following URL to download the beta version

https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 30, 2020 at 11:38 am #6030423
The Smalls

The issue remains after the installation of the beta version.

There are also problems with product stock between languages. Very often we see orders with products that are not in stock. This happens for products, when the user adds to cart, from the second product language. For the main product language (language the the product created) you can't add to cart, but you can when you are in the second language.
Every day i visit the woocommerce multilingual troubleshooting page and see in the Sync variables products that are thousands records of every checkbox that need to sync.
Cant that be done automatically on product save or with a cron?

best regards,

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problems-with-product-stock-between-languages/

April 30, 2020 at 8:17 pm #6033649

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. This may be happening because of the compatibility issues. So to debug the issue further without affecting your live site I have created a test site in our Sandbox Server(Cloudways). It is a fresh installation with WPML, WooComemrce and Storefront theme. Please click the following login URL to visit the test site.

hidden link

Then please try the following steps on the test site. It will help us a lot in troubleshooting the issue and we can easily escalate the ticket to our developers in case of further debugging or fix.

1) Configure WooComerce and WPML like your live site
2) Activate WPML addons and configure WooCommerce Multilingual
3) Install and activate Product Add-Ons and Product Bundles
4) Create a couple of Products for testing and translate it
5) Then make sure the bug is existing or not

Please note, I have opened a new ticket for the Product Stock issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. Also, it will help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 3, 2020 at 4:10 pm #6047753

The Smalls

Url hidden link
echo's a database error.
Also, i cant do all the setup i have in my site in a testing site (add all my plugins, add products etc), as it will need days.
If you wish i can make a copy of my site to a test domain and give you credentials (admin, ftp etc) in order to check what ever you want.
best regards,

May 4, 2020 at 7:30 am #6050657

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Sandbox site is not showing the Database error now, it may be a connection interruption. We are trying to reproduce the issue in minimal setup(with the only required plugins). So please install and activate the latest version of Product Add-Ons and Product Bundles on the test site.

Also please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 11, 2020 at 4:10 pm #6105605

The Smalls

Hi, i dont have access to the hidden link
my site's login info does not work.

best regards,

May 11, 2020 at 7:30 pm #6106659

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. The login URL will expire after a week. So I have created a new login URL. Please try with the following one and let me know your feedback.

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Product bundlw + Product Add-Ons incompatibility’ is closed to new replies.