This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
March 23, 2017 at 8:24 am #1237482

dimitriosM-2

Hello After the latest "Woocomerce Multilangual" plugin update I noticed that the product category slug doesnt change when I switch languages.

Re-saving the permalinks fixed the problem once but the issue came back. I checked the slugs at "string translation" and they are correctly translated although they doesnt seem to change on language switch.

URL vaya.mybusiness360.ch/shop/

You can see the issue on both the left sidebar and the category Grid.

March 23, 2017 at 8:50 pm #1238328

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please go to Settings -> Permalinks and in the product category field, type product-category. Sometimes it looks like it's already in there because the placeholder text is grey, but often it needs to be added.

If that is already there, please delete the translated slug strings in the String Translation table and then re-create them, check complete and save.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

The topic ‘[Closed] Product category slug doesnt change on language switch’ is closed to new replies.