This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
June 22, 2013 at 11:28 am #138079

irene

Hi, i am using woocommerce with wpml for greek and english and i am having a slight problem when duplicating products.

I have created a Variable Product in English and have completed all the details and information needed and then i press "duplicate" button to make a duplication in greek. It copies everything except Product Type in Product Data (eg simple product, or variable product). So if for example i have created a Variable Product it creates a duplicate as a Simple Product and i have to go and make the appropriate changes to work correctly. I must have unchecked an option, because this was done properly at the beginning. But i don't know what happened and why it stopped working.

Also at Multilingual Content Setup under Product in (the back office), i have some options like Custom Taxonomies and Custom fields. When i check the Translate for Tags and click Apply, it doesn't change the value. Is it something here that affects the Variable Product translation?

Could you please advise?

Thank you very much!

July 9, 2013 at 7:09 am #142688

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello irene,

Can you please provide the plugin versions of WPML, WooCommerce, WCML?

The topic ‘[Closed] product data – product type not translated’ is closed to new replies.