Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 11, 2022 at 10:48 am #10993955

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

My woocommerce website has both Thai and English version.

Thai is primary and auto translated to English page.

From this example:
hidden link

LEZOLINE GIGU shoe I have two version.

I updated price for Thai version to 2,600 Baht but the English version is still 3,500 Baht.

What to do?

Thanks.

April 12, 2022 at 7:05 pm #11006711

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support service. In this case, in case you have the 'Translate Everything' enabled from WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Settings > Translation Mode temporary change to 'Translate Some' option and proceed with these steps:

1 - Go to your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Translation Management > Jobs search for this product and cancel its translation job.

2 - From WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Settings > Translation Mode change it back to 'Translate Everything'

3 - Now, click to edit this product and make a minor editing on it and save your changes in order to force the translation job to be refreshed.

Please, let me know if it helps to fix your issue. Have a nice day.

April 19, 2022 at 4:14 am #11041771

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I replied email since last week and found that your system did not receive my email. I just found from your auto clean up bot email that ticket is being close.

I deleted all pending jobs and set “Translate Everything” already.

I manually edit and update the price (Thai) but the English still not update.

Also no pending translate job.

I tried editing the content (Thai) and found that no pending job and the English version was not translated.

1.png
April 19, 2022 at 4:01 pm #11047377

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

Any update?

Thanks.

April 19, 2022 at 7:13 pm #11048887

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: hidden link

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

April 22, 2022 at 6:23 pm #11080703

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I checked the mentioned product (LEZOLINE GIGU) in the WordPress Dashboard and noticed the product in the original language (Thai) has a regular and sale price, in the english translation the sale price is empty, so this is why it keeps displaying the regular price (3.500). In this case you can try the following:

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ plugin for these backup needs.

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins temporary disable the 'WooCommerce Multilingual' plugin.

2 - Click to edit the affected product, then change to the secondary language using the top admin bar and manually enter the correct product price.

3 - Then, enable the 'WooCommerce Multilingual' plugin back.

Please, let me know if it helps, have a nice day.

April 25, 2022 at 12:52 pm #11090093

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I follow your instruction, disable "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin, edit price, and re-enable plugin. The product at English version update correctly.

But I confuse that is this problem is by designed? Do I need to manually disable the plugin every time I make change to all the product prices?

I tried to make change to the original price (Thai) and the English version is still not automatically update the price. Same problem again.

Please advise.
Thanks.

1.PNG
April 26, 2022 at 12:21 am #11092399

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. The provided solution is just a workaround if the issue happens for just one product, if it happens for more than one product and it is a persistent issue then we need to proceed with a more viable solution as by default the correct behavior should be a complete synchronization of the product information (price, stock, etc) across languages. Do you see the issue for other products as well? Please, let me know.

Have a nice day.

April 26, 2022 at 6:23 am #11093611

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

This problem happen to all pages and products too.

Please help check.

Thanks.

April 26, 2022 at 11:52 pm #11100685

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I checked both products at: hidden link and I see the correct price being set.

Do you have any other sample of a product where the issue happens so I can check its setting further?

Please, let me know, have a nice day.

April 27, 2022 at 3:09 pm #11106629

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

Because I manually corrected the English price as you mentioned earlier by disable the plugin, so you will see both same correct price.

I changed these prices and all of them are not translated to same price. You can check it.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
April 27, 2022 at 3:20 pm #11106851

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

One more thing.

I'm creating new product for testing.

The default language of all my wordpress website should be Thai language. While WPML should auto convert to Eng for my 2nd language by adding "/?lang=en" at the end of permalink.

But I notice that when I'm creating new fresh product page, the permalink seem to force to use English version as primary language and I cannot remove the /?lang=en.

Please see illustrated.

I'm not sure if I made any mistake in the configuration?

Thanks.

4.PNG
April 27, 2022 at 3:29 pm #11106993

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I have also create a test page and found same problem default to English page.

Moreover, I want to stop using Thai language in the permalink and slug.

It seems like WordPress automatically use Thai from the page name to the permalink too.

Can we prevent it?

Thanks.

5.PNG
April 29, 2022 at 1:08 am #11118005

Marcos Vinicios Barreto

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. As regarding the issues:

1 - I checked the product '07 Lezoline Mach' and indeed I see a difference in price when I look the product in the backend, however the price information seems to be correct in the frontend, for example:

Thai: hidden link
English: hidden link

However, we should still check and make tests, I am wondering if you have a test/staging website where we can proceed with a detailed troubleshooting as proceeding in your production/live website is not possible.

2 - Regarding:

But I notice that when I'm creating new fresh product page, the permalink seem to force to use English version as primary language and I cannot remove the /?lang=en.

It happens because you are creating your posts in the secondary language of your website, instead of creating them in thai, then adding english as translation. Please, make sure you are creating your primary posts in your primary language. You can check the current language you are in from the top admin bar language switcher.

Hope it helps, have a nice day.

May 3, 2022 at 5:17 pm #11143435

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I'm planning the test website for you soon.

Moreover, I tried to edit the price for this Thai product but the English price was not auto update.

Thai = hidden link
Eng = hidden link

Please help check.
Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.