This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 20, 2019 at 4:54 pm

aliciaO

Hi,

ledlux.ovh is closed for maintenance, however I'm sharing admin login details so that you can check it. I had already made a copy of the website with duplicator plugin.

I really need your's help to solve this 2 issues.

1st - The issue is that when WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is active, the products gallery don't show.

I have updated all website elements: WP, Woocommerce, Theme files, Plugins and then as the issue didn't solved, I've disable all plugins and started active plugins 1 by 1 and test the website.

2nd - I also have a big issue that only appeared after WPML was installed and I can not find a way to fix it. Product images are huge, I've installed the same theme on a new installation, replicated all woocommerce/theme image dimensions setup and the problem persists.

Tks

April 22, 2019 at 12:01 pm #3655599

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Alicia,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Let's take care of one problem at a time. Regarding the images gallery, could you go to Dashboard → WPML → WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual → Status tab, select Troubleshooting from the bottom right corner, and use the Sync products "gallery images" option, please? This should make all the images go back to normal.

Before doing this change, please create a backup of your website. Everything should work fine but it's better to have a backup in case anything happens.

Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Product gallery disappear when WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is activated’ is closed to new replies.