Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ideaspace 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 8:22 pm #4583819

ideaspace

Hey there,

I am getting product has been removed from the cart message on the cart page. While searching in the forum I came to know that it was due to WooCommerce Multilingual plugin and updating it to the latest version should resolve the issue. but we are not using WooCommerce Multilingual on the site and only using WPML Multilingual CMS.

Can you help on how we can avoid that message?

Thank you.

September 17, 2019 at 10:43 am #4587761

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Please let's continue in the other ticket you opened, you can close this one. This way we won't have this ticket duplicated.

Thank you very much for your understanding!
Best regards,
Carlos

September 17, 2019 at 1:59 pm #4589019

ideaspace

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!