This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The product image on translated version not showing on single product page. Specially the Product Image had gallery images in it.

Solution: Edit the original product and make sure that the Duplicate uploaded media to translations and Duplicate featured image to translations options from the right sidebar are checked. This will make the images (both featured and media) appear on the translated products.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by taimurM 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 11:33 pm #4443125

taimurM

Hi ! The product image on translated version not showing on single product page

Specially the Product Image had gallery images in it - hidden link

As per screen shot the product have single image is fine but the product with multi images not displaying

August 23, 2019 at 5:57 am #4444175

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

Could you edit the original product and make sure that the Duplicate uploaded media to translations and Duplicate featured image to translations options from the right sidebar are checked, please? If they are not already, just check the two boxes, and hit the Update button. Once you did this, please check again the translated product, and tell me if the images are still missing.

Thanks,
Radu

August 23, 2019 at 8:21 pm #4449741

taimurM

Yes All media is Translated and duplicated from settings but still I am facing issues - If I give you access can you do some tasks for me I'm Stuck between the things I'm Using Advance Translation and also bought 12,000 Words Bundle from Here are my main issues If you could do this to me

Because I'm Unable to Understand Following.

1- My few Products are Translated in Advance and Few Showing Loading Sign since 2 days When I click on it , it shows me Classic Translator

2- Home page drop down is now working but Page is not translated as I want Advance Translation Editor for that

3- Translated version of website are not showing up my Products which have gallery images

4- Menus there are 3 Menus which are custom link are not translated how to translate them aswell.

Please I'm confused between many things every thing is not working in a same way your documentation showing up screen shots of Old version of WPML.
If I choose Advance translation I want it for every thing not only for a single or few products

I want advance translation for my all website Complete I want to translate each and every thing in Arabic if it doesnt happen I'll Return my money back

August 26, 2019 at 11:52 am #4458157

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

I can see that you opened a new ticket for the questions from your last message (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-faced-these-wp-bakery-issues-and-other/). Can you continue the discussion on that ticket and close this one, please? The main subject from this ticket seems to no longer be an issue, and my colleague is waiting for your reply on the new ticket.

Thanks,
Radu

August 26, 2019 at 2:57 pm #4459975

taimurM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!