This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: pages show different image sizes in default language and translation

Solution: regenerate thumbnails

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by annemarieH-3 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 18, 2018 at 8:29 am

annemarieH-3

Hi. There's a discrepancy between how WooCommerce products are shown on Dutch pages vs. on English pages. If you look at hidden link, you'll see that all product images are the same size. If you then look at the English translation (hidden link) you'll see that images are different sizes. How can I get the English pages to look the same as the Dutch pages?

May 21, 2018 at 1:51 pm #2201704

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

it seems that you have 2 different images:
- hidden link for English
- hidden link for Dutch

you should check your page or the theme options to see if thumbnails were automatically added, so that it doesn't happen again in the future.
If the problem is on this page only, the best solution is just to replace the thumbnails with the full images.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

May 25, 2018 at 10:37 am #2228471

annemarieH-3

I've regenerated the thumbnails, and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.