This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by janeO 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 7:17 pm #3787579

janeO

I am trying to: The product is fully translated with WPML, it was showing the Chinese description but now the English text is displayed. All other elements on the page are in Chinese. I've tried re-submitting the translation but it won't update.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the product description in Chinese

Instead, I got: the product description in English (it was Chinese before & now somethings changed and it only shows English)

May 10, 2019 at 8:14 pm #3787713

janeO

I refreshed my browser... not sure if i accidentally closed this ticket

May 10, 2019 at 9:00 pm #3787775

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. For me to be able to verify the problem, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

May 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm #3800551

janeO

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!