Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alex.A.

Author Posts
September 1, 2013 at 9:15 pm #159525

Timothy

Hi,

I'm currently using the base of Chinese traditional. However, when I click on link to view product within the CMS it gives me a page not found.

Then on the link I found out that the product permalink is changed to a question mark (?)
hidden link

I'm using the most up to date plugins already. And I am unable to change any settings for the Translation Management Page as screen shot.

And if I change the permalink from wordpress it gives me an error message:
If you want to translate product slugs, you need to keep the default permalink structure for products in Permalink Settings

September 2, 2013 at 10:42 am #159800

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Dear Timothy,

Thank you for contacting to us !

Could you provide us what version WordPress and WPML you are using ? If possible provide us link to your site where we can see hidden link on front end ?

Thanks,
Andrey

September 2, 2013 at 10:50 am #159806

Timothy

I've currently set up my wordpress default language is Chinese TW. The plugins I am using should be the most updated plugins:
Woocommerce 2.0.13
Woocommerce Multilingual v2.9.9
WPML Media 1.6
WPML Multilingual CMS v2.9.2
WPML String Translation v1.7.2
WPML Translation Management v1.7.2

I actually went into changing the translate management and now it shows products on the permalink but when I click on the view it gives me a error 404 page.

September 3, 2013 at 8:09 am #160161

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timothy,

I am replying in behalf of our WCML developer.

Can you please try the latest WCML from this link: hidden link ?

After you do this let me know of all open issues (list them clearly) so we can address them properly.

The topic ‘[Closed] Product Link translated into Symbol’ is closed to new replies.