Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 8 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alex.A.

Author Posts
September 1, 2013 at 9:15 pm #159525

Timothy

Hi,

I'm currently using the base of Chinese traditional. However, when I click on link to view product within the CMS it gives me a page not found.

Then on the link I found out that the product permalink is changed to a question mark (?)
hidden link

I'm using the most up to date plugins already. And I am unable to change any settings for the Translation Management Page as screen shot.

And if I change the permalink from wordpress it gives me an error message:
If you want to translate product slugs, you need to keep the default permalink structure for products in Permalink Settings

unclickable.jpg
September 2, 2013 at 10:42 am #159800

Andrey
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Dear Timothy,

Thank you for contacting to us !

Could you provide us what version WordPress and WPML you are using ? If possible provide us link to your site where we can see hidden link on front end ?

Thanks,
Andrey

September 2, 2013 at 10:50 am #159806

Timothy

I've currently set up my wordpress default language is Chinese TW. The plugins I am using should be the most updated plugins:
Woocommerce 2.0.13
Woocommerce Multilingual v2.9.9
WPML Media 1.6
WPML Multilingual CMS v2.9.2
WPML String Translation v1.7.2
WPML Translation Management v1.7.2

I actually went into changing the translate management and now it shows products on the permalink but when I click on the view it gives me a error 404 page.

September 3, 2013 at 8:09 am #160161

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timothy,

I am replying in behalf of our WCML developer.

Can you please try the latest WCML from this link: hidden link ?

After you do this let me know of all open issues (list them clearly) so we can address them properly.

The topic ‘[Closed] Product Link translated into Symbol’ is closed to new replies.