Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mateuszw 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Pierre.

Author Posts
April 16, 2015 at 10:09 pm #601025

mateuszw

I am trying to: add a new product

URL of (my) website where problem appears: amokrun.com

I expected to see: new product in my shop

Instead, I got: product out of stock. In deafualt language the number of stock is 37, but in second language the product is out of stock (thats what i got in Admin panel ), so it doesnt appear at the shop page. Photos below

April 17, 2015 at 4:45 pm #601646

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Mateusz,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum!

First, could you provide us with your debug information? Just follow these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Are having this problem on simple products, variable products, ...?

Regards,
Pierre

May 4, 2015 at 12:46 pm #611252

mateuszw

It is a variable product.

May 4, 2015 at 5:36 pm #611529

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hello,

First, I would suggest you to update all your plugins: WPML and addons, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual. Can you also update the WordPress core to the latest stable version?

For variable products, it is recommended to update product translations with the WooCommerce Multilingual interface. You will find it in WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Products.

Does this help to solve your problem?

Regards,
Pierre

May 8, 2015 at 12:27 pm #615050

mateuszw

Hey, Actually I managed to sove this one, it appears, I had the same product in trash, and after deleting it pernamently It worked.

However I have one more question, How can I set tags to translated products ?
For example I have 5 product tags in defualt language of product, but in translated one I got only 1 product tag. All tags are translated, I serarched for tags metabox for translated products but I have not found such a thing. What should I do ?

May 8, 2015 at 1:16 pm #615090

Pierre
Supporter

Hi,

Glad to know it works now!

Concerning the product tags, go to WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Product tags and click on "Synchronize product tags assignment in content".

If the issue persists, may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Regards,
Pierre

May 8, 2015 at 2:06 pm #615136

mateuszw

OK